Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 6

Bye

Although the team did not take the field this week, there was still plenty going on, especially surrounding the quarterback position. According to ESPN News this afternoon it looks like Trent Edwards will be starting this week aganist Baltimore. We will have to see how this decision plays out over the course of the seaon. I personally am looking forward to the defense shutting down Willis McGhee, that would make three games in a row where they have held an opponent under 80 yards.

    With no game being played this week, I thought I would pull over for a bit and grab a cup of coffee. There was a service area about two miles past the point I stopped at last week. While I was enjoying my down time, I put together a letter describing my project and emailed it to Chris Brown at BuffaloBills.com. Hopefully I will be able to gain some support for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment