Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 8


Bills 13    Jets 3
First Downs: 19
Total Distance Left to Travel: 56 miles

And here I thought that last week’s game was boring to watch. The first three quarters of this one put me to sleep, but none the less we were able to pull it out in the end. That’s two wins back to back, and we are one away from .500. Hopefully we will be able to get a third one this weekend, but the Bengals are going to be tough test, last I heard Rudi Johnson was going to be back in the line up. 

Although we were only able to see Losman in action very little on Sunday, I am interested to see what he does with his start on Sunday. With everything that has happened in the last few weeks regarding the quarterback situation, I don’t know what to think. I just want to see some touchdowns this week, and we are going to need them if we except to keep up with Cincinnati’s offense. 

With a season high number of first downs this week, I was able to get past Rochester before pulling over and get some gas. After this week’s mileage it is looking like I will be able to get there in time for the Miami game. I wanted to wrap things up with an update on my email to Chris Brown at BuffaloBills.com, whom I heard back from this past weekend. He liked the project, but it doesnn’t look like they are going to do anything with it. I am going to try 97 Rock again, and maybe send an email to the Bills front office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment